Sunday, December 09, 2007

I really am stardust

We really are stardust, you know. Joni Mitchell might have been singing just a song back at Woodstock, but it's true.

I was thinking about this when I had another look at one of the cards that Lisbeth was given for her birthday with a sheep on it. The front of the card had this little sheep going up a hill under a starry sky. The next has the other side of the hill where he would come down. Inside, it showed the little sheep actually coming down covered in stars.

I like to think that, because he struggled up the hill, the stars came down to meet him and they stuck to him all over. Now he's covered in stars and become stardust.

While I'm talking - you might be interested to know that I am still in the little room at the back of the house. My place in the hall continues to be taken up with Mr Dancer's wine!!

No comments: