Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where to go from here?

Q: And where have you been, Monsieur Mouton?

A: Hibernating. It was minus twelve last week.

Q: So are you ready to pick up the reigns of your Blog, M M?

MM: That depends.

Q: On what, M M?

MM: Well, I'm contemplating moving away from talking practice (Me being so good 'n all) and branching out.

Q: Into what?

MM: Ah.......... bit difficult to be precise at this moment in time. I can't decide whether to adapt this blog, or to start again with a clean sheet, so to speak.

Q: And how will you know MM?

MM: I'm waiting for inspiration.

Q: Oh.......................................

2 comments:

Andy Bridle said...

A bit of a mystery, MM. But I'm sure your followers will be following, wherever you go. Here's another mystery. The good lady of the house may enjoy this one.

Monsieur Mouton said...

Hey, Mr B, how ya hangin - or should I say stirring?

Thanks for your contact. It has been a long time and I feel quite out of touch.

The good lady of the house says thanks for the video and to say how much she enjoyed it. She has been telling me that the first time she heard this group, or these song, she was chez toi back .....well......a very long time ago.

My my. I was probably not even a glint in Kerry's eye back then. It's nice that things come around again.

Take care Mr B.