Sunday, February 01, 2009

Motoring Mouton

It seems that the good lady of the house has a new computer. She is very excited by all the new and bigger accoutrements: memory, screen, mega thingies and more up to date programmes. Then there's the size of the Ram! Now there is something to grab my attention this cold winter's morning!

That's the good news. The not so good news is that, having looked at my blog on this all singing all dancing computer, she and this new (big) ram have discovered that my title box (with photo and Monsieur Mouton's Talking Practice in it), has a sort of red section on the right hand side that we hadn't noticed before. I kind of assumed that the photo went right up to the right hand side of the frame. It does on mine. I suppose it will be her new screen being more oblong. When she gets back I will be asking her to have a look at this and perhaps help me change the photo to reflect my current thinking and interests.

As my regular readers are aware, I am contemplating a bit of a reposition of my blog to reflect my reconstituted self.
(I know................... makes me sound as if I have taken on copious amounts of fluid.) Funnily enough, I certainly feel more flowing and less stuck; more of a 'motoring mouton' than a melancholy one.

No comments: