Thursday, January 04, 2007

Changing templates and psychology?

Now why would I be thinking of changing my blog template? I don't know. Maybe I like change? Or, it's because while Lisbeth's in England and I'm here in France reporting on her clutter-clearing, I need something to do. So if you visit this blog and find it's using a different template, don't be surprised. On the other hand, if it's different for a while, don't be surprised if it changes back again. Why? Because people like what they know. That's why it's hard to change important things. That's why it's hard to change behaviour.

Oo..er..........we start with changing templates (not too difficult) and suddenly we're into the psychology of changing behaviour!

Well, as we are on the subject, psychology tells us that we are comfortable with what we know - even if it isn't good for us. I can say this because Lisbeth knows all this psychology stuff.

I know..................all that education and she's having difficulty sorting through a few boxes of actual stuff!

No comments: