Tuesday, March 03, 2009

The Never Realised Question

Well hello to Mr Occasional Stirrings. How nice of you to drop in and chat.

I haven't been eating any of those magic mushrooms, (Thank you for asking.) but I can quite understand your reasoning in relation to my recent posts. As a matter of fact, it had crossed my ovine mind that I might be turning into you, now that I stir only occasionally.

I'm not sure what's going on with me, lately. The good lady of the house is busying about and is full of enthusiasm for her latest art projects which she seems to be squeezing in on top of everything else. Me, on the other hand.....................

You are very kind to draw my attention to Half Remarkable Questions. Lordy, Mr O-S. If I'm lost for words, I'll bet they weren't lost for mushrooms!

No comments: