Monday, April 23, 2007

Me inside, Lisbeth outside. Mmmmmm!

I'm still not outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather is just great and I'm still in my winter quarters. I am just going to raise the subject of my location, ready or not! I just can't go on inside any longer. I did promise photos as soon as I get outside. However, Lisbeth took this yesterday so it's on the computer. It's of her box ball. I know! Look really hard and you can just see a very small blob over the pot in the middle of the photo. (Small = far away? No, small = small!)

It's been another nice day and Lisbeth has been working on the laurel hedge that was cut down before she left in December. There's been ivy to clear away and a lot of weeding and heavy work, digging out some of the old roots and planting two new replacement shrubs, to complete the line. It has taken her all day and I know she dug over part of the veg garden before breakfast but it isn't like her to be so focused on other things that she doesn't have time for me. I'll raise it tomorrow and keep you posted (literally).

No comments: