Saturday, August 04, 2007

The Cow that ticks and turns: Poll

The Cow that ticks and turns (and rings) isn't ticking or turning. His ring is working but when you turn him for 10, 20, 40, or any time-period, he just sits. There is no hint of a tick nor any discernment of a turn. He is very unhappy as he had just been timing a Clafouti which, apparently, he did very well. Then, without warning, he lost his tick and turn.

Now I happen to know that he did get worried about the 'Green Baby Chutney' and he was afraid that Lisbeth wouldn't need him now the grandfather clock has arrived. I told him not to worry about the former (not real babies) nor the latter (the big clock can't time things). However, I suspect he is suffering from stress and I'm still hopeful that his tick and turn might come back.

As I write, Lisbeth doesn't know what to do with him. He has given good service but without his tick and turn, he has outlived his usefulness. As I am very concerned about him, I am going to put a poll in the sidebar (as soon as Blogger technicals allow), so please cast your vote with compassion. His fate is in your hands................................

2 comments:

Andy Bridle said...

Alors, c'est la vache qui pleure maintenant?

Thank you for my little present, Monsieur M. You must have known it's my birthday next week.

Meilleurs souvenirs,

Monsieur B

Monsieur Mouton said...

You're welcome, Andy B.
Have a very Happy Birthday
(I will put a real poll in the sidebar when the blogger poll-widget is fixed.)