Sunday, August 19, 2007

Things happen?

You never know how things are going to work out, do you: life, and stuff? I'm not absolutely sure that being in France is the right thing for me, but hey, who would know, if I don't? I suppose there isn't a right answer because each day is each day. Some say that what happens tomorrow, next week, or next year, is very much dependent upon what happens today: either in practice or in the thoughts that we will have today.

So, if I did know what I wanted to happen, how would I make it happen? It seems that "For anything to happen there has to be a transfer or change or conversion of Energy. A transfer from one type of energy to another type - like from chemical to mechanical, or potential to kinetic."

That means that if I find that life here in France isn't for me, and want to be a sheep-star, then I will need to turn potential energy into kinetic energy and get myself along to these auditions.

No comments: