Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Facebook neglected sheep

Am the first Facebook neglected sheep? If Lisbeth isn't working, she's on Facebook. I know it's nice for her to be in touch with so many people that are far away, but she isn't really spending as much time with me as she used to. She's 'poking' them and 'sending gifts' and the like and updating her status!

Well my status is fed up. I'm not properly in my winter quarters and I don't like my surroundings.

That's all I've got to say, really.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, poor ewe. You tell that Lisbeth that if she doesn't pay attention to you I'll invite you to come and live with me!

Mike said...

KURT CHAPMAN sonne terriblement habile homme, afin que je lui ajoutant comme mon second en ce moment (son nom doit ETRE EN MAJUSCULES droit?).

Apparemment, il mange les orphelins et les bébés phoques sol fume trop. Certains pensent même qu'il est le diable et a étranges pouvoirs faire avancer le spam - DAMN LUI!
:-)