Monday, November 19, 2007

Woolly Wisdom

In all the fiddle and faddle that's been going on here, I forgot to tell you that Lisbeth received this lovely book for her birthday from Maud (one of my readers). It's about time that our wisdom was recognised!

It's called Woolly Wisdom by Dan Donovan and is full of great quotes such as: "I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get nervous and give the wrong answers"Joseph Blosephina.

Of course, Lisbeth knows all about woolly wisdom as I am here to keep her on track and on message. What I'm not able to do is to get her to take better photos. This is quite lamentable but it's all I could find. (And with all those cables!) As she was also given a pretty snappy camera for her birthday, which she absolutely loves by the way, I'm hoping that she will be uploading better ones than this; when she's worked out how to use it, of course!

No comments: