Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bleating not drowning

So here I am: still alive and bleating in France. I'm sure you're all worrying about me. If you 're not, why not?

Actually, I'm fine, thank you for asking. I've just been too busy to write. And yes, a sheep can be too busy to write. There's so much going on here what with work on the flat, visitors, work on the garden, neighbour problems, social activities, making new friends.............It takes me all my time to keep up! I have started a book although, unfortunately, that's all I've managed to do: start it. It's a book of my poems.

Then there's the good lady of the house. It's hard to keep up with her as well. She's now into tapping (EFT) and The Law of Attraction. You'd think she'd be slowing down on this stuff, but not a chance. She's motoring away with her life in France and her own inner journey. Why is it that you humans are concerned with all this 'inner' stuff. I'm a sheep and that's it. Inner/outer - it's all the same: sheep and sheep.

No comments: