Monday, November 10, 2008

Taking my Eye off the Ball

One of my followers has been in touch with the good lady of the house to say that she thinks I've taken my eye off the ball where my blog is concerned. There may be some truth in this, I suppose, because the words 'daily', 'mouton' and 'post' haven't been appearing in the same sentence for some time.

However, although it may come as a surprise to some of you, I have a life outside blogging, you know! And what's with all this eye and ball business. All that 'keeping your eye on the ball' means, is that you are giving full attention to what you are doing. That's just my point. My eye never drifts from what I'm doing. It just isn't the blog ball at the moment.


2 comments:

Frank Baron said...

Most bloggers can relate, je pense.

Monsieur Mouton said...

Bien sur, M Baron. Thank you for your support
Mouty