Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Cool Hand Mout

I'm still thinking about the help I got yesterday with the links: Oh how I love this blogging thing! I am beginning to believe in myself as a blogger, despite the fact that I only have a loose grasp of all the blogging paraphernalia. (An 'r' in parapheRnalia - fancy that! If I'd done Latin, which I haven't, would I not be surprised?)

Any road up, as my friend says, I'm pretty pleased with my continuing talking practice, as well. Question: So what are your goals, Mouty in the talking department? Answer: I'm not sure that I have any. Question: When will you have practiced enough? Answer: What is 'enough'? Oooooo such questions. Maybe there isn't an 'enough' to get to. Maybe one just has to keep practicing, and the experience of practicing is 'enough' in itself? But now I'm starting to sound like Lisbeth.........

No comments: