Sunday, February 25, 2007

A space in the fun

I've spent most of my spare time this weekend finishing off the 'myspace' page that I've been working on, on and off, for several days. It wasn't overly challenging to create but as I'm not the smartest sheep on the green when it comes to all this web stuff, it has taken quite a bit of time to set up.

That being said, I have managed to get paragraphs into the 'About me' section by adding a bit of code (yes, code!) as well as creating and importing a 'Blidget' (phew!) into another section so that visitors can link to this blog. Then there's the little slide-show.................Am I a star or am I a stardust sheep!

I've placed a permanent link to my 'myspace' page (My Web Page) in my blog profile. However, for my regular readers (Hi there!) who probably won't be checking my profile (although I do make changes from time to time) please use the link here.

Comments welcome. Adulation appreciated.

No comments: