Sunday, March 11, 2007

Counting the days

I'm counting the days to Lisbeth's return to France. It has seemed ages since she left and it will be great to have her back. The house is just too quiet and dull without her.

That being said, I am very proud of her for staying in England longer than planned and for sticking to the work that needed doing. She has been trying to sort things out there for a long time and I know that she can get quite down and demoralised. This time, however, she has worked her little socks off. (Not that I understand what socks have to do with anything!)

So what awaits her here? Well, apart from unloading a full-to-bursting van, opening up the house and getting everything up and running again, it will be full on gardening, I'm afraid, as everything is growing, growing, growing. After that, I expect we will discuss where I will go when I leave my winter quarters.

No comments: