Monday, March 05, 2007

This is how it is

Well, this is a poor show this weekend. I don't know what to write about. I'm tired, a bit out of sorts and feeling somewhat distracted. I've made an attempt at a Formal Talking Practice on 'choice and change' but just couldn't seem to get it going. I may try again tomorrow, I'll see how things go.

I don't think Lisbeth, despite a great night on Saturday with friends, is feeling any better than I am. She says that she is beginning to feel the pressure of her impending return to France. There are lots of things that she needs to do before leaving, not to mention tackling some of the difficult decisions that are waiting in the wings. All of which are interfering with her sleep.

Still, I'm sure this is all 'par for the course', as they say. This is how life is, so this is how it is. It's just a weekend. Weekends pass and tomorrow is the start of another week.

No comments: