Thursday, March 15, 2007

Something red for the weekend?

Have you noticed how often I use questions? I have questions within poems; often use them as post titles, as well as having sprinklings within my posts. Perhaps you could say I adopt a 'questioning approach' to how I construct my posts (or engage my readers)?

But I digress. My title, today, refers to Red Nose Day. It seems that Lisbeth is planning something but not on Red Nose Day itself. She's considering getting rid of some of her clutter by having a garage sale on Saturday (although she doesn't have a garage). She does have a small front garden and, as she lives next to a shop, there should be plenty of passing trade.

As a point of interest, did you know about the Westminster Nose-Free Zone? (Now that is a good question.) If you don't, you should click, read and think-on, as they say........

No comments: