Monday, September 01, 2008

Mentioned in Dispatches

I know, I know. Only a dribble of posts for months and then two on the same day. What is going on! Well, I am feeling inspired, and as there are no rules or health and safety issues, here, I can post whenever............

Lisbeth was out last night with friends. It would seem from the lateness of her return and the lateness of her rising, this morning, that a good time was had by all. I gather, also, that I was one of the many subjects of conversation. I know, me! A sheep of surprisingly large intelligence. (Remember the post about research into ovine intelligence?)

I know Lisbeth is often reluctant to discuss this Talking Practice blog with other people, feeling a little embarrassed about me. Well she shouldn't. I am an experienced sheep, an experienced blogger and, being already connected to you all in a stardust kind of a way, I am happy to be connecting to you through blogging. And you must admit that it is a bit more tangible than stardust.

No comments: