Friday, June 15, 2007

And while we're in party mood...................

OK. Following yesterday's birthday merriment, I thought you all might like to get involved in the on-line game of Pin the tail on the ........................ No, just kidding!

What I am suggesting, however, is still in the realms of 'animal fun'. Although I can't, for the life of me, work out why you humans are always so willing to create stupid games about animals or want to make fun of us................. Anyway, I've started, so I'll finish.

Today, ladies and gentlemen, we're going to go 'Through the Keyhole' and see who lives in a house like................. No, just kidding, again.

We're actually going to learn how to draw a cartoon sheep.

Well, you never know!

2 comments:

Sally said...

My dear Mouty (if I may?), I think you should enlighten Mr Brent Windsor about the true nature of sheep. Whilst his cartoon skills may be adequate, he clearly has no real understanding of the intelligence of sheep (as explained to us by you recently) and his comments about a successful cartoon sheep being one who looks very stupid are, frankly, upsetting to us (your fans).

Monsieur Mouton said...

Thank you, Maud, for your insightful and very kind comment. I like to think that those of you 'in the know' about our abilities, will give their cartoon sheep really friendly faces that are sort of smart-looking. ("My dear Mouty" sits well with me, Maud, so indeed you may!) A fan, eh! Cool!