Sunday, June 24, 2007

Missing Bob

Lisbeth has taken Bob to the airport today. This means that, if it's fine tomorrow, Lisbeth (who's feeling a little better) will be trying to get to grips with a depressingly overgrown garden, leaving me to my own devices on the veranda. I know I sound a bit pathetic but it has been great to have some really serious talking practice with Bob and my days will certainly be a lot less interesting for a while.

We have talked about life, the nature of consciousness, mirror neurons, notions of emptiness, Buddhism, enlightenment, happiness, the development of civilizations, models of personality, psychology, science v. arts, the Enneagram, NLP, Don Juanism, the grand narratives (and death of), semiotics, the thick moment, music, writing, philosophy, critical theory, death and dying - to name but a few.

Let's hear it for visitors!


No comments: