Friday, June 08, 2007

Now I sound like Tony Hancock

What time is it? I ask again. The weather continues to be dull and now Lisbeth is ill and has been in bed all morning. She has picked up this really horrid bug added to which the barometric pressure is giving everyone headaches. Life is no better for me on the veranda as the grass is growing and Lisbeth has no means to cut it so it is all looking a bit sad. So it's another lonely day for a poor a sheep in France.

There you are, you see, it's not all sun, cheese and wine! PLEASE send me a word to play with?

3 comments:

Andy Bridle said...

Oh dear. Courage, mon brave. It's not easy being a strange sheep in a strange land - I've been there. But things could be worse, and although you compare the French rain with the Welsh variety, there isn't really any comparison - French rain is far more sophisticated.

Hope L feels better soon.

Sally said...

But Monsieur M, I have tried twice (deux fois!) to leave a suggestion. It appears to be successful but clearly you're not getting it. So I will try leaving a comment here: I wanted to know what your thoughts are about the assertion that sheep rank just below pigs in intelligence.

Monsieur Mouton said...

Thank you Andy B. I appreciate your concern. I will have a bit of a look at the rain thing and pass on your good wishes to L.

Thank you, Maud. Your suggestion left at the previous post has finally come through. I have no idea why it's been a problem.