Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Edging towards the light

My journey towards the garden is on pause as I remain in the room just next to it. If I'm honest, however, I don't really mind. The weather has turned and we have gone from summer temperatures to somewhat of a wintry feel. Two weeks ago, Lisbeth had cleaned the stove, put some dried flowers in front and rearranged the chairs to their more appropriate summer positions. However, yesterday and today has been so miserable that she had to re-rearrange everything so that she could light the wood burner. This was definitely a good idea because Lisbeth's moral still needs a lift and fires are always so comforting, don't you think?

As I've had another pretty boring day (Lisbeth's been out), I googled my post title to see what came up. So for those of you who feel you may be walking in the dark, metaphorically speaking of course, you might like to check out The Light Party and for the arty ones amongst you, take a look at The Light Surgeons.

Is The Light Party for real?

No comments: