Monday, May 21, 2007

General update

I haven't said much about what's happening with Lisbeth but you know how it is when you're busy blogging and researching and stuff...........I really don't get too much time to write about her.

Anyway, she's building some sort of store in the garden and trying to keep on top of the potager (vegetable garden). She's still doing some on-line coaching but not that much these days. She's still waiting for her lawyer to make another rendezvous with her Notaire (spell check suggests Voltaire: if only!) I think she's going out with friends on Wednesday to see a chateau (circumflex over the 'a'.) Over the weekend, she made some special drink that they make around here with wine, sugar, eau de vie and some shoots from sloe bushes. I don't know what it's called but she tells me it will taste like heaven when it's ready.

Oh yes, she has also had a visit from the previous owner of the house to see if there is anything he can do regarding her droit de passage problem. She thought that was very nice of him to care enough to come and she enjoyed his visit very much.

Today, she's cleaned the chainsaw, made some paths in the garden, loaded Postman Pat ready to take stuff to the tip and has just gone down to bring in the washing. Life eh!

As for me: I'm busy blogging and practicing talking. I'm still waiting for my surprise visitor. It was supposed to be last week but Lisbeth assures me they will be coming as soon as they can arrange it. Also, I'm expecting a delivery, in the not too distant future, of my Sheep Poo Paper things all the way from Wales.

So that's us.

No comments: