Friday, May 04, 2007

Lost in Space

You know the mug that I've been talking about? Well, Lisbeth's lost it. She took it outside to photo it for me for the last two posts and now she says she can't find it. What is she like! She says she's looked everywhere. "Perhaps the mug fairies have taken it?" I suggest.....NOT............

She might be a little distracted at the moment because of her meeting with the lawyers this afternoon but how hard can it be to take a mug outside, photo it, then bring it back inside?

The problem I have now is that this mug is not just any old mug. It will have taken on serious global significance now it has been the subject of one of my more in-depth Musings. If the www has spread the message of the mug, how can I say Lisbeth's lost it? I just hope that I don't end up writing a post entitled 'Requiem for a Mug'. That would be just too much.

No comments: