Saturday, May 12, 2007

Too excited to write a sensible post

Today I have been in a bit of a pickle because I have been spoiled for choice. I wanted to talk about another astrological phrase. I wanted to talk about how to manage bamboo (with photos) and then there is another poem that I've been thinking about.

However, as I was deliberating at my keyboard, Lisbeth whirled through to the kitchen and said that, if the weather holds, I CAN GO OUTSIDE TOMORROW. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

With this in mind, I confess to feeling too excited to get my head around a sensible post, so................

I'm going out. I'm going out
The weather's fine. It's nearly time
I crave the sun, the breeze, the air
I'm happy standing anywhere

I cannot write. I cannot think
If she says no, my heart will sink
I'm sure it will be right this time
So think of me on my cloud nine.

No comments: