Thursday, May 31, 2007

A bit under paaaaar

Ah me! I seem to be feeling somewhat out of sorts and don't know what to write about. I just don't seem to have the energy that I had a few weeks ago. It could be the weather, of course, because it has rained on and off for days, probably longer. I stand here under the veranda musing on this and that and listening to the rain. On the other hand, I could have over-taxed my brain with posts about biquintiles or quincunx or my bespoke poem for IBM's Boswell? Who knows? Maybe it's an age thing?

Perhaps life in France isn't for me, after all. I could just be seeing the grass as greener in the UK where, it seems, you can get a job as a creative sheep on a 'random poetry' project.

An artist has been given a grant (from Northern Arts) to explore notions of randomness and quantum mechanics "through poetry, using the medium of sheep". I think that might be a nice project to be involved in. I would have a word on my back and then wander about, knowing I/we were making poetry. What do you think of that, then, as a way of being part of something bigger than oneself?

Lisbeth says there is a very interesting and amusing discussion about this project on AbleStable


No comments: